Achievement!

I achieved one of my birthday bucket list items! I now have a Chuze Fitness membership. I am now a premium member and I only had to pay $11.06 today -what a deal!- That's what I get for applying at the mall one and getting an associate discount. And the start up fee was only $1 :) I can go to any gym location too so in the summer, if I'm not at work or with family, I'm probably in their pool. I didn't know guests couldn't use the pool until I read the contract... And now I got asked by both Dorothy and Jacque (who are the only two who read my blogs, mainly Jacque though) when I'm going with them. That would be fun! I can't wait! But our schedules never match up... I'm going on Friday though since I'm off. Whoo~! And I told Dorothy I would try vegan food with her... What is happening to me... o______O

BYE FOR NOW

Comments

jaccccxo said…
YAY! I'm so stoked for you to start this journey! :D Congrats on crossing off your first item from your bucket list!!! My schedule for work is always the same (unless we randomly hire someone new, which I doubt will happen any time soon). but just let me know when you want to go and I'll see what's up (: Yay for being premium members!!