Really, I think my work is trying to kill me from exhaustion. I don't know why they're doing this but they scheduled me for seven days in a row. Sure, most of them are four or five hour shifts but they're also on days when I have school in the early afternoon. I won't have time for a break in between. I wake up, get ready, go to class, get a quick bite to eat and go straight to work. I haven't seen my friends in what seems like forever, but is probably a month.The only way I know some of what is happening is through social media, thank god for that, and I miss talking to them. Sure, they have jobs and school too but it seems like I'm the only one who never has time. Honestly, who schedules someone seven days in a row. Sure, they're technically part of two different weeks but aren't they able to see just what my schedule looks like as a whole for the month. Out of the twenty-nine days of February, I was only off for eight of them. And even though I was off from work, I was at school or running errands for my mom. I bought all of these DVD's but I haven't seen any of them because I want to be able to watch the whole thing through without falling asleep in the middle of it. I have all these books and I can't read them because I'm falling asleep after ten pages. It sucks.
Comments