I love reading. I love reading classic literature. I love reading fiction. I love reading romance. I just love to read. I love it so much that I wanted to share that love by giving others something to read by writing. And for a while, I loved writing. But then I fell out of love for writing. And yet I still miss it. I want to get back into writing. I want to be a fanfiction author again. But I can't seem to make the words come to life on my laptop screen. Everything I write just seems dead. There's no passion or inspiration in my writing but I so want to finish the stories that I started all those years ago. I have maybe a dozen notebooks and composition books that are incomplete stories and story ideas. I have yet to finish a single one. I though that participating in online writing challenges would motivate me to write a complete story but I couldn't even do that.

I want to write again. I want to love writing as much as I love reading again.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
I'm sure you'll find your inspiration somewhere (: It took me years to get back into art full force, and even still I don't draw or paint as much as I'd like. Don't worry. You just need sine time to clear your mind of the every day stresses and let your creativity take over <3