I'm starting to feel really nervous because I have my first graded speech on Monday and I still don't know what I'm going to be talking about. Granted, he did just tell us about it yesterday but I need to speed up cause I only have one day off between now and Monday, which will be on Sunday and that's Super Bowl. Sure, I don't actually watch the game but I spend the day with my family, who does watch, so I don't think I'll be able to get that much done there. Our only topic is that it's a how-to. How to tie shoes, how to make mac n cheese, how to braid hair, &etc. I just listed those things but I don't want to do those because I don't think I'll be able to slow myself down so that I would hit over two minutes, which is the minimum amount of time that our speech needs to be. I thought about how to fold a shirt, so I tried that out. I managed to do that in forty seconds. I don't want to do a food dish cause that means bringing the ingredients to school. And if not the ingredients, something that would resemble the ingredients; not just pieces of paper labeled 'chicken' or 'cheese'.
I am stressing myself out over this every time I think about it!
HELP! PLEASE!
I am stressing myself out over this every time I think about it!
HELP! PLEASE!
Comments