So, technically it was yesterday but my mind is still saying today. Who cares.
I cleaned up some more in my room. Didn't make much progress because once again I had to get my brother and go to work. I did manage to finally bring my CD case into my car so now I can just play them when I drive. I was playing HelloGoodbye and Death Cab for Cutie earlier just because I haven't heard most of the songs on the CD yet.
Work was the same as the past two days. Slow. This time I worked with Jocelyn and we spent most of the time hiding in the stockroom on our phones since there was nothing to clean, nothing to restock, no one to help. Even the mens department didn't really need help. Which is weird because they usually always have a pile of dress shirts that need to be refolded. We didn't have any crazy customers tonight, which I am so glad about. We even got let out early. About a full 45 minutes early. :) People on Snapchat are probably done with me because of all my bored work selfies that I sent.
I saw an old coworker today! He works at Macy's now, still Westminster Mall, but this was the first time I saw him since he stopped working with us.
I don't really have anything to post about today. Tahtah!
I cleaned up some more in my room. Didn't make much progress because once again I had to get my brother and go to work. I did manage to finally bring my CD case into my car so now I can just play them when I drive. I was playing HelloGoodbye and Death Cab for Cutie earlier just because I haven't heard most of the songs on the CD yet.
Work was the same as the past two days. Slow. This time I worked with Jocelyn and we spent most of the time hiding in the stockroom on our phones since there was nothing to clean, nothing to restock, no one to help. Even the mens department didn't really need help. Which is weird because they usually always have a pile of dress shirts that need to be refolded. We didn't have any crazy customers tonight, which I am so glad about. We even got let out early. About a full 45 minutes early. :) People on Snapchat are probably done with me because of all my bored work selfies that I sent.
I saw an old coworker today! He works at Macy's now, still Westminster Mall, but this was the first time I saw him since he stopped working with us.
I don't really have anything to post about today. Tahtah!
Comments