Let's see... yesterday, I finally got around to cleaning my room. Apparently, I had three weeks worth of clean laundry that I needed to put away. I can finally see half of my stuff now. Also, I realized that I need to get rid of more clothes because my hanging storage thing is close to ripping from too many things. UGH. I need to stop shopping for clothes. Or completely. Whichever works. I also fixed the stuff on the top bunk (our storage area, really) so it would fit more stuff up there. I also put away my new CDs and DVDs with the other ones. Now I just have a pile of DVDs next to my laptop waiting for me to watch them. I still have two of my bags of stuff from LA lying on the floor but that's okay cause it's just a journal and egg separator. I can't wait to make flan with it. I wonder what else there is to make.
I also had work yesterday, a closing shift, so I took a nap before getting ready for work. I had to pick up my brother from school first though. He's so spoiled. He never has to walk to and from school. He always has a ride. He wanted to get food but again he's so spoiled that he just expects to be fed. Well too bad for him we didn't go get anything. But now he wants to get sushi on Thursday and he even said it will be a weekly thing. Fuck no. Cause I know for sure that I'm going to be paying for that every single time.
Work was crazy. That's all I can say. It's not even that we were busy like during the holidays. Hell, I didn't even have one customer come up to me and ask for a shoe size. The few customers that me and Kasey did end up helping. OMG THEY WERE CRAZY! DRIVING US CRAZY TOO! One guy was trying to exchange some Adidas without a receipt and he didn't have a California license or state ID so we couldn't take it. He ended up just wandering around asking random people if he could use their ID instead. Hell, he even tried asking our manager if he could use hers. Closer to the end of the night, he came back again, this time with a woman, who has her own story, using an ID that was not hers. First of all, the picture definitely did not match her face. In the end, the dude just left with his Adidas. Now, the woman, she was on our manager's radar all night. She tried using so many different credit cards that kept getting denied before one finally went through. And her ID! The one that she gave for her purchase was all kinds of fucked up. It was scratched, had holes, and was cut up. Which is one way Kasey knew the ID the guy had from her was fake was cause that one was in perfect condition.
Another guy that I was helping was trying to buy Nikes for his kid with someone else's ID. He said it was his mother in law's and that he has always used it with no problems before. Well, no. Not this time. We have to have the cardholder physically there. Apparently she was at Costco or something so he gave them a call telling them to come to our store. Well, we had already called a manager to come down and help me just in case he tried to cause problems. So, when she got there, he was still on the phone and he told us that his mother in law would be in that night with his son so they could get the shoes. That's not what happened. He came back with his kid. They looked through Nikes again. Got a completely different pair than what they were looking at and paid for them in another department using cash. They didn't even ask for what they put on hold. The guy was so sketchy. He was really loud, always moving around, and his fly was down the whole time. Apparently he was there the night before too and Kasey heard his son ask "Dad, why are you sweating a lot?" That was just crazy.
Well, all that happened and we didn't even have anyone from loss prevention in the store at all last night.
I also had work yesterday, a closing shift, so I took a nap before getting ready for work. I had to pick up my brother from school first though. He's so spoiled. He never has to walk to and from school. He always has a ride. He wanted to get food but again he's so spoiled that he just expects to be fed. Well too bad for him we didn't go get anything. But now he wants to get sushi on Thursday and he even said it will be a weekly thing. Fuck no. Cause I know for sure that I'm going to be paying for that every single time.
Work was crazy. That's all I can say. It's not even that we were busy like during the holidays. Hell, I didn't even have one customer come up to me and ask for a shoe size. The few customers that me and Kasey did end up helping. OMG THEY WERE CRAZY! DRIVING US CRAZY TOO! One guy was trying to exchange some Adidas without a receipt and he didn't have a California license or state ID so we couldn't take it. He ended up just wandering around asking random people if he could use their ID instead. Hell, he even tried asking our manager if he could use hers. Closer to the end of the night, he came back again, this time with a woman, who has her own story, using an ID that was not hers. First of all, the picture definitely did not match her face. In the end, the dude just left with his Adidas. Now, the woman, she was on our manager's radar all night. She tried using so many different credit cards that kept getting denied before one finally went through. And her ID! The one that she gave for her purchase was all kinds of fucked up. It was scratched, had holes, and was cut up. Which is one way Kasey knew the ID the guy had from her was fake was cause that one was in perfect condition.
Another guy that I was helping was trying to buy Nikes for his kid with someone else's ID. He said it was his mother in law's and that he has always used it with no problems before. Well, no. Not this time. We have to have the cardholder physically there. Apparently she was at Costco or something so he gave them a call telling them to come to our store. Well, we had already called a manager to come down and help me just in case he tried to cause problems. So, when she got there, he was still on the phone and he told us that his mother in law would be in that night with his son so they could get the shoes. That's not what happened. He came back with his kid. They looked through Nikes again. Got a completely different pair than what they were looking at and paid for them in another department using cash. They didn't even ask for what they put on hold. The guy was so sketchy. He was really loud, always moving around, and his fly was down the whole time. Apparently he was there the night before too and Kasey heard his son ask "Dad, why are you sweating a lot?" That was just crazy.
Well, all that happened and we didn't even have anyone from loss prevention in the store at all last night.
Comments