Self Punishing

I don't know if I like making myself suffer. After all, why else would I go from supposed to being off tomorrow to working a midshift? The same for Tuesday, I went from being a midshift to being a closer. And a loner closer because the other closer for the department called out. Kind of. They scheduled her even though she gave her availability saying she would be at school at the time. And I was supposed to be off today to working because I switched shifts with someone else. So I took her shift for today and she took my shift tomorrow. So I was supposed to be off tomorrow but now I'm working. Because the same person who I was supposed to close with on Tuesday, when really I should have left at eight, needs to finish homework so I'm taking their shift. Why?! It's a good thing I was able to take Sunday off. And hell no am I taking on any more shifts this next week. UGH.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Lol just think of the money!
Abbey said…
That's what I have been doing! Except I still haven't picked up my paycheck haha