Movie Marathon

Yesterday, Diana posted a bunch of snaps on snapchat of her watching a bunch of movies. And many of them were ones that I have always liked and been meaning to watch again. Except, I can never find them online so my only option was to watch a DVD copy. And now! I just bought seven new DVD's from Book Off for $2 each. Not bad. I spent a total of $20 for seven DVD's and a book. I wasn't able to find all of the ones that I wanted but today's purchases weren't that bad all things considered. I will just have to go to another Book Off to see if they would have the ones that I want. Even Disney movies are cheaper at that place so I don't mind getting some from them. ;) a whole $5 cheaper almost! LOL

Comments

jaccccxo said…
You make me want to potato and have my own marathon lol
Abbey said…
Be a potato with me and Dorothy! I'm planning to turn the floor in my room into a big fluffy bed/couch thing so I can just sit there and watch movies on my laptop.