Monday

I don't think I did anything on Monday. I think I just stayed home all day with my mom. And then I had work. That was boring. Only cause there were like no customers in the store. Luckily I only worked for four hours so I didn't have to suffer through boredom the rest of the night. Kasey and me found some New Balance for $39.99 at work for me because my Skechers are running thin and I will need to replace them soon. But even that is too pricey for me. UGH. Even though I work in the shoe department I still don't get the benefit of first pick because I hardly work on the days we get shipments so by the time I see a shoe that I like we probably already sold the only size six already. THEY NEED TO SEND MORE SIZE SIXES TO US! Don't they get that our customers are generally small footed than what other stores get? LAMESAUCE

Comments

jaccccxo said…
You should try Payless instead. Get some good BOGO deals