January 2016

It is the first day of the new year and it was just another day for me. I woke up at nine, watched some videos on YouTube, raged at my internet for disconnecting for no reason, ate, worked, and now I'm home. No family gatherings, no awesome pinoy food that my grandma made, no cousins trying to get me drunked; just a regular day.

Work was boring. It was super slow. Everyone was probably home nursing hangovers or getting drunk again. Short shift too, thankfully. Only four hours but it felt longer because there was nothing to do.

I don't know what to expect from this new year. I don't want to expect anything cause that way I won't be disappointed when it doesn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I don't know. I guess we will just have to see what happens.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Maybe if you have simple and vague kind of expectations like "Going out more with friends" then you won't be disappointed cos that can include just going to the store or running errands together. As long as it's quality time spent you won't be disappointed. Like one of my goals is to go to more music events. Either regular shows, raves, or mini edm club nights will work. But "music events" are general enough lol.
Abbey said…
True true. That's a whole new post. I'm starting to get sleepy. LOL