Grease Live! Coming January 31 on Fox. Why did I just type that up as the way it was said in the ad... It has Keke Palmer, Vanessa Hudgens, and the girl from Dancing With the Stars... I think it's Julianne Hough. I'm not sure though.
Dirty Grandpa. Zac Efron and De Niro haha. The trailers on YouTube are really funny and I can't wait.
Pride+Prejudice+Zombies. I haven't read the book yet. I don't think I will be. Actually, I don't even know if I really want to watch the movie. Only cause I don't like movies that are about killing, or zombies, or show blood. I'm a wimp. I don't like them. At all. Blecch.
Dirty Grandpa. Zac Efron and De Niro haha. The trailers on YouTube are really funny and I can't wait.
Pride+Prejudice+Zombies. I haven't read the book yet. I don't think I will be. Actually, I don't even know if I really want to watch the movie. Only cause I don't like movies that are about killing, or zombies, or show blood. I'm a wimp. I don't like them. At all. Blecch.
Comments