Hi all! -cough-Jacque-cough- :3 It's like 3 PM and I'm still sleepy. I did manage to get out of bed earlier though to go church. First Sunday of the year and all that. Not much to do today really. I plan on taking down the Christmas decorations later. We also need to drop off even more donations later cause we finally got my brother to agree to get rid of his clothes. Cause, you know, he never changes outfits. Every week the same thing. Over and over again. My mom took my car though so I can't go do that on my own. I also got paid on Thursday. I still need to deposit that.
Can I just like, have a couch in my room...I don't like chairs... I want a bed or a couch.... a daybed! That's what I want for my room. Just lounge in it on my laptop, reading, or crafting. That sounds awesome.
Anyway~ My room is still a mess. -I want kettle corn- I have a box filled with yarn that I need to use for making gifts this coming year. -I almost said next year- And the gifts I received are still in an oversized gift bag next to my desk. I have empty shoe boxes lying around cause I bought like four pairs of shoes for myself before Christmas. And I still have Dorothy's shoes that she wanted me to wear out so it stretched. Haven't done that in a while. They still hurt. >.<
I'll be back later!
Can I just like, have a couch in my room...I don't like chairs... I want a bed or a couch.... a daybed! That's what I want for my room. Just lounge in it on my laptop, reading, or crafting. That sounds awesome.
Anyway~ My room is still a mess. -I want kettle corn- I have a box filled with yarn that I need to use for making gifts this coming year. -I almost said next year- And the gifts I received are still in an oversized gift bag next to my desk. I have empty shoe boxes lying around cause I bought like four pairs of shoes for myself before Christmas. And I still have Dorothy's shoes that she wanted me to wear out so it stretched. Haven't done that in a while. They still hurt. >.<
I'll be back later!
Comments