So, it wasn't crazy exactly. More busy than anything else.
On Thursday, it was pretty chill. I went to Costco with my momma and we bought more Uncrustables, this time grape flavored for my brother. Stayed home until I had to go get my brother -stupid brat should learn how to walk himself home.- We ate at Misoya for happy hour and got some pastries afterward at Paris Baguette. They have some pretty yummy strawberry pastries. And, honestly, the highlight of my day was going to eat pho for dinner with my favorite niecey, Mageno! We got to talk and catch up with each other after not seeing each other for months, which is sadly normal for us now. And I got to give her the Christmas gifts that I got/made for her. :)
On Friday, I was also able to meet up with my other close friend, best friend, whatever you want to call her, Dorothy! We spent the day having an adventure in LA. We started with Starbucks because I don't know why. I think we got Starbucks. Pretty sure we did. I have a poor memory obviously. We went to LACMA, took a lot of pictures. Made my ass hurt trying to get onto a window seat that was taller than half my body height. Got a headache from all the colors in the projection rooms. Went to the Farmer's Market near The Grove. Had a bomb reuben sandwich and fries. That I don't remember the cost of. Bought a two dollar egg yolk separator so I can make flan and other yummy desserts. And another journal that I really don't need but it was only two dollars and it looked so cute. Then we went to Amoeba Music where, surprisingly, I found a Filipino movie that I absolutely love. And now I want to go buy a lot more Filipino movies if only I could find someone who sells them here for decent prices. I spent $40 there. Not bad considering how much stuff I bought. After that we just stayed at her house watching New Girl. Which I am now somewhat obsessed with.
Saturday, I was also with Dorothy. This time we went to Downtown Fullerton to sell some of her old clothes. I walked around on my own while she did that. I was looking for Cha2O, a boba place, so I used google maps and it told me to walk around but when I finally got to the place and looked out the door, I saw where I was standing across the street and a few yards down to the right. It was literally right at the next corner and I didn't see it! And google made me walk around! We just spent the rest of the time walking before going back to her house to watch more New Girl.
Today, Sunday, I was with my mom and cousin pretty much all day. We went to eat Boiling Point, which filled us up ridiculously full. Then we continued on to Main Place Mall where I proceeded to buy $20 Urban Decay lipstick and a $6.99 sweater from Forever 21. Then it was back home to Target where I tried figuring out what pictures to print for the scrapbooks I am making. I got to fifty different photos before I realized I didn't have any other pictures posted on Facebook for me to have access too. And I refuse to download the Kodak app just to use it for fifteen minutes and then delete it again.
Now, I am just sitting in my chair waiting for the next Kalyeserye episode to begin.
On Thursday, it was pretty chill. I went to Costco with my momma and we bought more Uncrustables, this time grape flavored for my brother. Stayed home until I had to go get my brother -stupid brat should learn how to walk himself home.- We ate at Misoya for happy hour and got some pastries afterward at Paris Baguette. They have some pretty yummy strawberry pastries. And, honestly, the highlight of my day was going to eat pho for dinner with my favorite niecey, Mageno! We got to talk and catch up with each other after not seeing each other for months, which is sadly normal for us now. And I got to give her the Christmas gifts that I got/made for her. :)
On Friday, I was also able to meet up with my other close friend, best friend, whatever you want to call her, Dorothy! We spent the day having an adventure in LA. We started with Starbucks because I don't know why. I think we got Starbucks. Pretty sure we did. I have a poor memory obviously. We went to LACMA, took a lot of pictures. Made my ass hurt trying to get onto a window seat that was taller than half my body height. Got a headache from all the colors in the projection rooms. Went to the Farmer's Market near The Grove. Had a bomb reuben sandwich and fries. That I don't remember the cost of. Bought a two dollar egg yolk separator so I can make flan and other yummy desserts. And another journal that I really don't need but it was only two dollars and it looked so cute. Then we went to Amoeba Music where, surprisingly, I found a Filipino movie that I absolutely love. And now I want to go buy a lot more Filipino movies if only I could find someone who sells them here for decent prices. I spent $40 there. Not bad considering how much stuff I bought. After that we just stayed at her house watching New Girl. Which I am now somewhat obsessed with.
Saturday, I was also with Dorothy. This time we went to Downtown Fullerton to sell some of her old clothes. I walked around on my own while she did that. I was looking for Cha2O, a boba place, so I used google maps and it told me to walk around but when I finally got to the place and looked out the door, I saw where I was standing across the street and a few yards down to the right. It was literally right at the next corner and I didn't see it! And google made me walk around! We just spent the rest of the time walking before going back to her house to watch more New Girl.
Today, Sunday, I was with my mom and cousin pretty much all day. We went to eat Boiling Point, which filled us up ridiculously full. Then we continued on to Main Place Mall where I proceeded to buy $20 Urban Decay lipstick and a $6.99 sweater from Forever 21. Then it was back home to Target where I tried figuring out what pictures to print for the scrapbooks I am making. I got to fifty different photos before I realized I didn't have any other pictures posted on Facebook for me to have access too. And I refuse to download the Kodak app just to use it for fifteen minutes and then delete it again.
Now, I am just sitting in my chair waiting for the next Kalyeserye episode to begin.
Comments