My mom asked me to get water today since we're running out of the huge gallon waters that we have. I was supposed to go with my brother right after we ate but he was being a big baby and kept complaining about how he ate too much and needed to go home. Okay fine. So we were supposed to go at 4:30 together since the gallons can be too heavy for me to lift back to the car. He didn't come with me saying that the store has a cart we can use to bring the bottles to the car easier, which is true. Fine, that way he will just bring all three from the car into the house on his own. When I get to the store, I'm the only one getting water so yay me, I don't have to wait for anyone to finish with the faucets or the cart. As I was rinsing out the first bottle, a dude walks in and takes the cart saying he's just going to grab his bottles. He comes back in with eight little 2 gallon bottles while I have three 5 gallon bottles.And instead of taking all his bottles off the cart so that when I'm done I can grab the cart and be done with it, the dude leaves all his empty bottles on the cart and fills them up by twos. And once they were filled, he placed them on the cart. So there I was, already finished with filling all my water, waiting for this dude for an extra five minutes to finish filling his bottles, to pay, bring the gallons to his car, and bring the cart back. I was so annoyed. Like, really? You couldn't have placed your empty bottles on the counter or something? It was obvious I was already more than half done. Hell, by the time he came back in the first time with all his empty bottles, one of mine was already filled and half of the second was full too. WTF. Even the worker noticed that I was irritated by the other guy. He wasn't a small dude so he could have just as easily carried them out to his car in fours without the cart, but no, he was on his phone the entire time so it took him longer than necessary cause he was only using one hand to open the bottles and turn on the faucets and everything else. UGH.
Comments