Shopping for Christmas

Hello all! I should probable sleep early today but that's totally not going to happen. Oh well. That's okay. I don't have work until 5:30 PM tomorrow. But it's an eight hour shift so I'm sleeping the day away as much as possible. Haha.

Today I ran errands for myself. I tried to go to church since it's my great-aunt's birthday but when I got there the church was closed! I have never been to a church only for it to be closed. But apparently they were waxing their floors from 9-5. Go figure. So I just stood outside the doors and said my prayers for my aunt.

After that I went to West Mall so I can buy an ugly Christmas sweater for work this weekend. Apparently, the department that has the most participation wins a prize. I refuse to be the reason we lose. Hopefully everyone else participates. While I was there I found fuzzy socks for $5 for a pack of two. Yay! All in all I got four fuzzy socks and my sweater for $13. I love being a cheap ass shopper. I needed more gift boxes but the shoe department is apparently all out. Shoe department is out of gift boxes. Why are people even asking us for them? They should be buying shoes in our department! And they're already in boxes! So why?! Haha but I feel like I took a good chunk of them since I asked for over twenty. I like gift wrapping.

Which reminds me, I need to go Target once the Christmas season is over and everything is clearance. I want new gift wrap. I want some that I can use year round so stripes and polka dots. Those would be nice.

I've been looking for a new backpack for next semester since I have a laptop now. And I want to use it to take notes in class. I tried doing that with my iPad but I had too much trouble typing fast enough to keep up with the professor. It was hard. Haha. I sound like a child whinging. That's okay though.

I thought that the mall would be busier but it wasn't. Maybe cause it's Wednesday. But I walked around the mall for shopkick and I found two new places opening soon in the mall. SkyZone and a buffet! I know what I want to do for my birthday even if it's over six months away.  I want to go SkyZone and then eat at the buffet. Haha. I don't care if I'll be 23; it sounds like a lot of fun.

I wrapped some more presents today too! I managed to wrap two of Dorothy's gifts and one of Jacque's before I gave up. They might hate me for how I wrapped it but it was fun. xD

Well, that's all for now. It's time for me to watch AlDub!

Comments