One hundred posts

SO! Apparently, I just hit 100 posts and I only realized that after I posted my 100th post. Haha wow. Despite the fact that I have never consistently posted on here since I began six years ago, I still managed to hit 100.

Gone are the days of me overthinking things between me and Morgan.

Gone are the days of me wearing oversized shirts and leggings all day every day.

Gone are the days when I don't even know who I have a crush on because it kept changing between three different guys.

Gone are the days when I relied on social interaction with friends to get through the day.

Gone are the days of me sitting on my ass all day just playing MapleStory.

Gone are the days of me Facebook stalking cute guys. haha

Gone are the days of my hair being pulled into a ponytail all day at school.

Gone are the days of staying after school with Hoan, Tri and Tim just so we could hang around until 5 PM.

Gone is the old Abbey.

What do you think of the new one?

Comments

jaccccxo said…
i like the new abbey because she does things that make her happy, even things that were different and out of old abbey's comfort zone. but i like the fact that new abbey is still my friend (:
Abbey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbey said…
The new Abbey was very happy. But she hasn't felt that way in a while. Real life got in the way. Haha. Damn problems. The new Abbey will also always be your friend cause she knows that you are one of the few people she knows she can always count on.