Oddly Satisfying

Today was oddly satisfying. Spent most of the day in my pajamas on my laptop watching videos. Almost caught up on Young&Hungry. Replayed episodes of Kalyeserye. Went to the mall for a little bit with my mom just cause we didn't want to stay home the entire time. Bought another Harry Potter shirt but I'm not sure if I already have it or not. Whoops. Either way, I need to go back to Hot Topic to exchange a gift I got because I don't know if it will fit me. Still need to try that on. My mom did laundry way early this morning, was still asleep. So now I have a pile of clean clothes that need to go into my closet while I need to sort through my clothes to take out of my closet and into a donation bin. I have too many clothes. I do too much shopping. My Christmas gifts are still in one giant gift bag on my bedroom floor. I haven't seen Jacque yet so I still have her wrapped gifts. Hopefully it won't take us almost two years to meet up again. xD

I saw Morgan/Men at Stater Bros. today. Didn't say anything to each other. Not sure he saw me. If he did, made no sign of it. It was satisfying seeing him again. The last time I saw him, I still felt something at the mere sight of him. Although, it was annoyance and bitterness. When I saw him earlier, I felt nothing except surprise. Surprise because despite how long it has been, he doesn't look any different. Surprise that I didn't feel anything else at the sight of him. Surely that must be a good thing, right? I wasted so much time on him and I can finally say truly and completely that I am free of him and his influence on me.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Hell yeah to the last part! It feels good to be free of that huh? :)
Abbey said…
Fuck yes. I forgot that people go home from school during the holidays. Because last year I think I saw him. But wasn't sure if it was him or not. That's why I didn't feel that freedom last time. Haha I need to tell you about that too. I don't know if I did before or not. >:P
jaccccxo said…
I don't think you did. Maybe you did in a letter haha. But I'm the worst at replying ): I rely on social media for communication tbh
Abbey said…
Haha probably was in a letter. Anyway, I was on my way to work, still in my neighborhood, when a car almost hit me. It looked like it was Morgan driving the car. And I honked at him! If it was him, and he did hit me, that would have been an awkward 'reunion' >.<