So when Dorothy told me to get steam again, I did. But I didn't know what games to play. I tried looking through the store but a lot of the games didn't catch my interest. And then I remembered. MAPLESTORY! My favorite computer game of all time (other than The Sims, of course :]) was available on steam! And so I downloaded it yesterday. And it has already ruined my life. While I was busy playing, I forgot to eat dinner and I forgot to shower. SO! I ended up doing both of that after midnight. I started playing at seven. What have you done to me, Maple? I didn't think I was still that in love with the game but alas, it has proven me wrong. They have a new class job and I just had to make one. I mean it's set in modern day, why wouldn't I try that? So, if you ever need me it seems as if you will have to have MapleStory and message me there cause I'm unlikely to see it otherwise. xD
Comments