Blogging and Vlogging

So, I found my camera last night. It had the SD cards and I'm pretty sure I know where the charger is. So why aren't I using it for blogging? Because the pictures on my SD cards are from my dad's funeral and I don't want to delete those. Instead, I want an external hard drive so I can put them on there and I'm also going to print them as soon as I have enough money to print all of the pictures that I want because I'm planning a scrapbooking binge. That's somewhere around 200 pictures. Do you realize how much money that is? And photo albums because I don't want just one copy of the pictures. What if I lose one of the albums or my scrapbook? And I'm pretty forgetful so what happens if I misplace my hard drive? There are so many problems. So until I get the hard drive or I print them, I cannot delete them from my SD cards which means no pictures which means not as many blogs about what I do every day. LAME! I also want to try vlogging but I can't video edit for shit.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
you should try saving some on google drive for now until you get an external hard drive, so you can at least have it on both the sd card and google drive (:
Abbey said…
How I do that? LOL
jaccccxo said…
Go to your gmail account and in the top right corner there should be a grid icon that will have the google drive thingy. Click it and just upload your files on there. I'm pretty sure it's easy to use
Abbey said…
Thank you! I will have to do that later. I don't know where my cables are >.< for my camera