Abbey Currently 12.16.15

I'm going to try and do one of these everyday. Gimik lang, ba't ba?

Wearing: My Puente hoodie again. It's so fucking comfortable and my mom fixed the hood. And super soft pajama pants that I bought from work. They were only $5 after all my discounts haha. They only come in mens though so they are super long on me.

Listening to: Halo by Beyonce. I have Spotify playing in the background cause I just need music in my life all the time.

Watching: Eat Bulaga! It's time for KalyeSerye! Yay! Happy 22nd Weeksary AlDub! <3 p="">
Snacking on: Grapes straight from the vineyard(?). Alexa's relatives brought them from their farm(?). Either we get fresh grapes whenever they come. They're always so yummy.

Craving: Korean BBQ. Haven't had any in a long time. I usually crave sushi but I had some yesterday with my brother.

Surrounded by: Food. Not a good thing. This is why I am always eating. Cause I hang out in the kitchen since we only have two TVs and the other one is in our room and my mom is sleeping. No need to disturb her even more.


Comments