Abbey Currently 12.15.15

Wearing: My Puente hoodie pullover and black leggings from Forever 21. I forgot just how comfortable this hoodie could be. And when I finally find it again, the hood is ripped off on one side so it doesn't even fully fit right on my head.

Hearing: Radio by CNBlue. I've gotten into kpop again recently. But that's cause I have spotify on my laptop now so I don't have to worry about looking for videos on youtube anymore like I used to. Also, I hear my brother laughing his ass off on his computer talking to his friends. And my mom finishing up in the shower.

Smelling: The shower gel my mom used. What the... how much does she use that I can smell that... There's nothing cooking in my house tonight. We still have leftovers from last night so we don't have to worry about food.

Reading: Reading what I type as I go. No, I've been reading Prince of Tennis fanfiction most recently. But that's online. My most recent physical copy of a book was "The Pursuit of Mary Bennet."

Thinking: What time is it? Is it time for AlDub yet? I wonder if Tita Linda will buy me the stuff from the Philippines... hopefully she does... aww I miss the Philippines... when are we going back...?

Comments