Question and help please

As some people may know, I am absolutely in love with creating things with my hands. I love all sorts of arts and crafts. Painting, culinary, knitting, crocheting, loom knitting, sewing &etc. With this said, I would like to ask if I were to create a blog for me to post pictures of things that I made, would people want to buy the items pictured? Would people be willing to buy things that were handmade? Obviously I can't do this large scale yet, if ever. For one, I don't have the supplies to ship them, second I don't have a PayPal account or anything like that, and third I don't want to make a lot of things to sell but end up selling nothing. Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes! Sign up with storeenvy! You can set up a PayPal account through them and you don't have to pay for web hosting, like etsy makes you. (:
Abbey said…
The only problem with PayPal is that I don't have a credit card to connect it to. Everything would have to be cash. :( :) don't know whether to be happy or sad about that LOL
Anonymous said…
LOL that sucks ): How come you dont have a card?