Blog Schedule

Hello all! I know it has been a few days since my last post but there is a reason for that. Up until now I have only been posting whenever I had something in mind that I can write about with a reasonable length. So, instead of having a very slow posting blog, I decided that I would create a schedule of when and what I would post on here (got the idea from a friend, you should check her blog out too. It is thelovelygem.blogspot.com). I originally planned to start following that schedule this week except I realized that there were some things that I didn't like about it. There were also some things that were just not realistically possible. With that said, I plan on just posting whenever I can until I can finally decide on a reasonable schedule that I can actually follow. Thanks!

Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel the same way about my blog schedule. I haven't been able to find the right one, so I've just been posting a couple things here and there.