A Crying Crab

Concerning my blog, I feel like if I don't outright say it then I'll never stick to it. So here are my plans with my blog.


  • I want to post a new post (does that make sense or does it just sound weird in my own head?) every night concerning what my day was like. At least then there will always be an update.
  • I'm also going to try and  take a lot of pictures of whatever cool things (if any) that I did throughout the day.
  • I've been trying to work on more craft projects but when I do, I plan on taking pictures and writing the patterns of each step and then post them on here. 
  • I may or may not publish short stories on here. It depends cause a lot of my writing are about fandoms and I'm not sure if I want to post it on here.
  • 30 day challenges. I want to look into some really interesting 30 day challenges and I will see if I can stick to them.
  • Recipes. I like to cook a lot so if I am in the mood I will probably take pictures of each step as I cook.
So yeah, those are my plans for my blog. If you guys can come up with more for me to do, comment below and I'll look into if it's possible for me.

Ciao!

Comments