So,

I am trying to update my blogger &such a lot more now. There really isn't that much to say so I guess I will just bring you guys up to date on my life. I feel like I am going to get in a lot of trouble sometime soon. My chest has been hurting a LOT lately. And I am scared because these are in the family: high blood pressure and diabetes. I am obese I am just killing myself a lot faster. I try to run in P.E. but every time I get far my knee starts to hurt and I have to walk. I can't really participate in hockey either. I miss when I was able to run without worrying that my knee is going to go bad again and I will have to get a second surgery. My left knee is also injured and under the same circumstances as my right knee. So, I really need to be careful. As much as I want to lose weight and get back to running, I am just way too scared.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aren't there ways to exercise and not have to run? running is more cardio than anything. you can use the bikes, you can jog or power walk. situps and stuff. lifting weights. all of that can be easy on your knees. and healthy diets. like smaller portions and healthier choices.