Jacqueline



I am glad that you were able to write a meaningful blog seeing that you have wanted to do so for a while now. It is normal for some people to be sad on some days because for most of the time they are interacting with people. Yes, it might be because on weekends it gives you time to truly think about what is happening in life and what is really going on. Well, what is going on that you do not want to think about? It could be true that that is the reason you are sad. Keeping ourselves busy has become human nature, sort of like a way of procrastination against thinking about everything. Some may say that keeping things bottled up is somehow good for you, but eventually you need to let it out. I guess the weekends is when you let it all out. "/ Sometimes you can run away from your problems, it might not be the best solution but it is still a solution. Yes, Jacque you do have to face them but you don't necessarily need to face them alone. Always remember that there are people here to support you because we love you <3 Plenty of people would want to push their problems off to the side, but the problems always seem to jump back up into our faces. Jacqueline Ines Mageno, you are not worthless nor were you or will you ever be. Take that thought out of your mind because it is not true. Never will you be worthless. You have always been there for me whenever I have a problem so you are always worth something. To me, you are a very good friend and I hope you remember that. What kind of problems do these feelings create? Talk to me, please. I want to help out. Problems tend to come at the worst times ever, but would you rather have to face the problems when you have other things to do? Or when you have some real alone time? I hope that you are able to have more good days to come and less "I hate me" time. Maybe you had the breakdown because you had a feeling that you would. What was the real reason that you cried? Maybe if you told someone, you would feel better? Haha. Fireplaces and make up do cause watery eyes but why didn't you tell the truth ? Why did you choose not to talk to the people living with you? Our families are somewhat similar, so I have a feeling that they would have listened if you told them the real reason of why you were crying. Did you try doing all of those things? See if they stopped working completely or if it was only with that specific time? Those sound like things that can really soothe a person at their bad times. I miss playing pool and doing all of those things. It's too dark to take a walk by myself, my family tells me to shut up when I start to sing ["/], I get upset because I know that in all honesty my drawings are horrible compared to others. There are certain people who do tend to give up but there are even more people who will stick to it and be there whenever they can. You are not a pessimist, you just tend to have a lot of bad days. :( There are people who pretend that they truly know what is happening to you, but half the time it's just a lie to make you feel better for yourself. I guess some people just don't know how to handle this kind of situation every time it comes around to them being asked for what to do to make things better. CHOOSE ME! CHOOSE ME! I will sit there and not pretend that I understand what you are going through. I will sit there and try to understand what you are going through. Now you know that I will listen to you whenever I can and I know that something is wrong. It will be hard for me to help you out if I do end up going to the Philippines, but no matter how far away I am, you can always AIM me up or e-mail. Heck, write a blog titled with my name and I will reply to it. That way I know it's meant for me to know what is going on. I used to feel like this. After the break up with Morgan. I couldn't go to anyone cause no one could know about it. My family was a big no seeing that I was not allowed to have a boyfriend, I'm still not. Did you get to go out? I hope you did, cause that could really help <3 That just proves how good of a person you are. Even those you do not really like or do not truly deserve it, you are still there to support and give advice to them. Cars sound peaceful? That to me is a maybe. You miss a lot of things. ): I hope that things become better for you when it comes around that you can let everything out. You're already forming your New Year's resolutions? It's okay, I kind of had an idea of mine when I was writing my Christmas wish list last week. Majority of the human kind is selfish. You're right, once they get what they want, the don't give a damn about what other people feel, even if it is the person who helped them out. I could be like that at times, but I try not to do it. For now, I think I am done. I love you niecey. Feel better, let things out, I am here for you. Remember that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you so soooo much abbey<3 you are the best person EVER. and you do nottt know how much you mean to me<333 and i smiled when reading this cos i don't feel so alone anymore. i dont even know what to say haha. love you<3