December 2009

It is finally the end of 2009. I am both happy and sad about this tidbit. I guess I am happy because it's a new year, meaning a new way to live life, new chances and more memories. Hopefully they are good memories. Bad because so much happy memories also happened this year. Two of my cousins got married and had a child. A lot of fun things happened at school as well. My hopes for 2010 is that I can experience time with family. Even those that I haven't seen in forever, meaning my family abroad. My family in San Francisco, Guam and Canada are all going home to the Philippines sometime in the year and they want us to go with them. Unfortunately, with the financial crisis in America, it is very unlikely that we can go. It also doesn't help that I need to save for my debut, college tuition and possibly a plane ticket to the Philippines if I do go to college in the Philippines. I've had quite a few dreams about how my life would be in the Philippines. So far, they're pretty good. Well, I guess I will cut this off here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
2010 scares me ):