Today, my family from San Francisco are supposed to be coming. They said they would come at 10 A.M. Now, they are coming at twelve noon. (: Gives me more time to do everything that I was supposed to have done yesterday. LMAO. I am such a procrastinator. That isn't such a good thing. I need to change that about myself. And, I really should be more organized. Life just seems to be a lot easier that way. I should have done that years ago. Maybe then I wouldn't have had all that drama. If only my life was like my binder. Everything is in it's place, nothing is broken, and nothing will be lost. Perhaps if I did do this, I wouldn't have gotten hurt back in freshman year and I wouldn't be having these feelings again about the same guy who hurt me in freshman year. Hah. Look at me, pondering on what could have been if it weren't for my own mistakes. It's time to move on. It's time to kick these feelings to the curb. I think that it would be better if I were to leave for a while. Maybe a few months. Maybe I can go back to San Francisco with my family. No, that isn't right. That would just be me trying to escape my problems, but that won't solve anything.
Comments