Brain needs to think.

So, I think that the best thing to do is just focus on my studies. Kick all of the guys out of my life. I mean no good can actually come from liking a guy you know will never like you. I mean, who in the world would like me? I am fat, below average looks, and I'm not bright either. Maybe I should join the convent "/ That way no guys can ever hurt me. UGH! I hate this mindset. It's depressing, but true. No guy will ever go for a dumb, ugly, and fat girl. Unless they're blind, rich, and deaf! Great, I made myself sad. -shakes thought out of head- I should be happy my family is coming in two hours. I need to get ready so I am going to cut this short.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh goodness, girl! you shouldn't think of yourself like that! you are beautiful inside and out! and even though us girls always bag on other girls its cos we are not happy with ourselves. we all need to love who we are cos if we don't then nobody else will ever love us. trust me. i struggle with self esteem issues but im getting through them. remember no one person is better than another. people say "oh she's pretty but that girl is ugly" well.. yanoe thats just their opinion. idgaf cos i have a boy who thinks im beautiful. and im sure you'll find someone who beleives so too. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and beauty is on the inside. that's all that really matters. cos you can be the prettiest girl in the world and still have people not like you cos you'd be a bitch. get what im saying? im rambling i know -__-