Boredom.

Hey guys. I told you that I would post up another entry today. I am at Kevin's house even though I should be at Lip Sync Practice. Oh well, it's only like a minute walk. So, who cares. Everyone is like eating over here... making me hungry. But, I'm waiting for Julie P. to show up. >.< Wait, I didn't tell her that I'm at Kevin's house... LOL! They're talking about which guy is shallow... Don't know one of them so whatever... XD So, I went to another party in Buena Park last night. It was pretty fun. Except for the fact that there was no one there that was my age. Oh, it was a family party. They had one last week. There's another one next week. It's a Halloween party and then my little baby cousin's birthday on the second. Yesterday was also my nephew's christening. I'm one of his godmothers. I really wanted to go. But, I couldn't. Reasons: Lip Sync Practice, Buena Park Party, and it's in San Francisco. There's a chance that they are going to come down here for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. It kind of sucks cause we don't know if my aunt and uncle are planning anything for Thanksgiving so we might just go to Buena Park. But, we have spent every holiday with my aunt and uncle ever since I was born. This could be the first time we aren't. >.< Well, I'm done for now. This turned out to be pretty long.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh wow. you're very random in this one o_o
i wanna go to san frannnn!
i dun even know if my family is doing anything for thanksgiving -____-
Emiko said…
oooooh busy... hi its julie... i got bored and went to fix my shizz. byebye now.