Going to be fun. I hope. Another summer vacation passed us by and nothing happened! AGAIN! What is up with that?! We were supposed to do so much but we only got to do three things. My birthday and the Block twice. AND JACQUE WASN'T EVEN THERE! This time we really need to have our G.D.O's, mkays.
SCHEDULE FOR 2009-2010
ENGLISH 3P WITH KIM
US HISTORY WITH LUNA
SPANISH 2 WITH VARGAS
PE WITH LE
CHEMISTRY WITH EVANS
ALGEBRA 2 WITH CROSLIN
So, like I have posted before, I want to be able to go back to who I used to be back in sixth grade. With that been said, here is a list of my goals for this upcoming school year.
1)Get above a C+ average in my classes. It would be higher, but I suck in PE due to my knee.
2)Do not get boy crazy over any guy
3)Stay focused on my studies.
4)Save my lunch money for my debut.
5)No more cussing starting as soon as I finish this sentence, so that would be now.
6)Lose around twenty pounds by June.
7)Not to go on the computer on the weekdays.
8)Do not fail a class ever. Even at progress reports.
9)Update all of my accounts as much as possible. That includes: myspace, aim, yahoo,blogger,xanga, facebook, and friendster.
There you go. My goal list for our junior year of high school.
SCHEDULE FOR 2009-2010
ENGLISH 3P WITH KIM
US HISTORY WITH LUNA
SPANISH 2 WITH VARGAS
PE WITH LE
CHEMISTRY WITH EVANS
ALGEBRA 2 WITH CROSLIN
So, like I have posted before, I want to be able to go back to who I used to be back in sixth grade. With that been said, here is a list of my goals for this upcoming school year.
1)Get above a C+ average in my classes. It would be higher, but I suck in PE due to my knee.
2)Do not get boy crazy over any guy
3)Stay focused on my studies.
4)Save my lunch money for my debut.
5)No more cussing starting as soon as I finish this sentence, so that would be now.
6)Lose around twenty pounds by June.
7)Not to go on the computer on the weekdays.
8)Do not fail a class ever. Even at progress reports.
9)Update all of my accounts as much as possible. That includes: myspace, aim, yahoo,blogger,xanga, facebook, and friendster.
There you go. My goal list for our junior year of high school.
Comments