@$#%@!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of all this fucking crap that's going on in this fucking family. Yeah, I said I wouldn't cuss anymore, but right now I couldn't care less. They say family is supposed to stick together and support each other. If that's what family is, I have no family. My friends treat me way better than my so called family. I wouldn't even care if they decide to disown me right this second. What kind of fucking asshole pushes a girl into a wall over a fucking laptop?! MY FUCKING ASSHOLE LITTLE BROTHER PUSHED ME INTO A WALL CAUSE I WAS TELLING HIM TO STOP USING THE LAPTOP CAUSE I WANTED TO USE IT! AND INSTEAD, MY MOM FUCKING CHOOSES TO GO ON HIS SIDE! NO SURPRISE! I WOULD RATHER BE ADOPTED THAN BE IN THIS SHITHOLE! HE DOESN'T EVEN SHOW ANY RESPECT TO ANY OF US AND HE GETS EVERY FUCKING THING HE WANTS. OH MOM, CAN I GO ON THE LAPTOP? MOM, CAN I EAT SOMETHING, IM HUNGRY? FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME IN THE HOUR!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AWAY AND NEVER COMING BACK. WHO CARES WHERE I END UP, WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS TO ME. I JUST WANT TO GET AWAY.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hang in there. You probably think that everyone is against you, but that isn't true. Your brother is just in his little jerk stage. Let him be like that. In the end people won't want to be around him cos of the way he is. He's gonna wonder what happened and realize that he should have been nicer to you. We're your friends, and also your family. You can always come to us for support. So hang in there<3
Abbey said…
Yeah, I suppose that's true. I know I can count on you guys. That's why you're my niecey :)