:D D:



IN MEMORY OF CORAZON AQUINO (JANUARY 25,1933- AUGUST 1,2009)
Salamat sa'yo Corazon Aquino para sa lahat ng ginawa mo para sa bayan natin.( Thank you Corazon Aquino for everything you did for our country.)
Thanks to Mrs. Aquino, Ferdinand Marcos was no longer ruling over the country of the Philippines. Isa kang tunay na bayani para sa bayan natin.
On Saturday, we heard the news that our former president died of colon cancer and we are saddened from the loss. I would like to give my condolences to the Aquino family and pray that Mrs. Aquino may rest in peace.



Well, that is what I would like to say on the topic of our former president. Anyways, I have been up to absolutely nothing. Summer is getting pretty boring and surprisingly can't wait for school to start again in September. I miss being with my friends and hanging out with them during lunch and break. Hopefully I get classes with them. Not having classes with my friends really sucked last year. And, hopefully I don't get a class with HIM! >:o I haven't hung out with anyone other than family since the Block on July 3. That sucks big time. And we were supposed to have GDO's this summer too. What happened to those? Oh well. I got into tracing pictures again. Maybe I'll use those to make a coloring book and give them as presents to my friends. That's a lame present idea. LMAO I will try to write a special message to my friends on each picture. Maybe that will make them better. I'm just trying to fill up this Blogger entry cause I haven't been updating this in a while. Gosh, I've gotten into playing MapleStory again. Haha. It's fun so whatever. I haven't played badminton in four days cause my mom has been watching specials for Corazon Aquino and Michael Jackson. I went to a party on Saturday in Buena Park though :D It was my aunt's birthday or something. I got to see my little cousins again since school ended cause I had to babysit them while their mom was in labor. Oh well, we had a lot of fun that time. Well, BYE!~

Comments

Anonymous said…
I MISS YOU! Awww, condolences to the Aquino family. I can't wiat for school either (x