asfd



SO, like this weekend was possibly the best one yet since my birthday this summer :) Alexa introduced me to a guy who lives in Delano I think. Well, either way I've been texting him a lot with her phone and he's really nice. Alexa thinks that we're going to end up dating but I don't think I'm ready for another relationship. I know it's been over a year since I had a guy but I don't want to get hurt again. For sure, I know that I'm over my ex but I'm still on safe mode :) And, I don't think I like him in that way. Even if I do, it's just not the time. I don't know if I should open up my heart again... I know for sure that I can't take to get hurt again. Well, he's really nice and we seem to get along okay. Alexa thinks that she's our cupid matchmaker :) It's so funny. Well, time to talk about him so you guys feel like you know who the guy is. He's a drummer,swimmer, and guitarist. He got a Wii today I think. Well, that's what he told me. And we call each other babe because Alexa started it. LOL He's a junior as well. He makes videos and he said I get to see the one he made while we were texting. Well, bye for now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OO LALAAA<3 Haha, so cute, Auntie<3
Anonymous said…
Aw, cute <3 :)