Well, here you go.


So like I just had a talk with one of my best friends who is also my neighbor. Apparently we are both having problems right now. I feel bad for her for what she has to go through. I'm just glad she was able to get away from what is causing her stress for even just a while. Anyways, I don't really have much to say. SO, this is just an update. I got to go back to school clothes shopping today. Got a Michael Jackson tee. Wanted to get some shirts from Pac Sun but they don't fit me. So, I am attempting to stick to my diet. It was going so well with the whole badminton thing but recently it's been windy so we can't really play. I got so used to playing too. Maybe this year in PE I can actually jog, even if it's just half of what it needs to be. :( Hopefully I get Ms.Le again. Her class was fun. And she knows that I can't do much because of my knee. OH! My mom got me and my bro new skates and it was like the first time I've gone skating in the longest time because of the whole surgery thing so pretty much everyone was telling me to be careful and stuff. And, I was scared enough because I was unsure that I was ready to skate again after a year. In the end, I fell on my knee. Isn't that ironic? :D Well, bye for now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Be careful, Auntie (x I went shopping too :D