Damn, it has been such a long time since I've posted a blog. It's been a month... >.<
Thank you to everyone who showed up to my party on the 27th at the park. We might not have had much to do but I still had fun with you all. Hopefully I can have another one next year when everyone can come. Cause apparently people had plans beforehand so I can't blame them for that. :D Also, thank you for the presents that I received. On my actual birthday I went swimming with my little brother at my cousin's. And some bitch came up to us and kicked us out. I was so pissed off that I started to cry. "She was like you can't swim cause you're not 18 and you don't have an adult with you. And I can't let you swim anyways cause you're not wearing proper swim attire." I wanted to bitch back, but I didn't want to cause a scene. First of all, the damn bulletin board on the pool deck says you have to be fourteen to swim without an adult, and no where on it did it say we had to wear swimsuits. And whatthefuck is with that rule anyways. It's summer vacation for goodness' sake. I don't wear a swimsuit for a reason: I hate the way I look in a damn swimsuit and I am not going to wear one in public! That mother fucking bitch fucking ruined my birthday!
Okay, that's all for now. :D I promise I will try to update this as often as I can.
Comments