Official.

This is the official Resolutions of '09 list.

Lose the damn weight. Preferably until my mom shuts the hell up.
Forget about him
Get grades up. Preferably a B average.
FOCUS on the more important things.
Earn 1/3 of my party funds. 
Get a summer job.
Find a place for the car wash, get all of the supplies, and have three car washes.
No more cussing.
No more computer on the weekdays unless it's vacation.
Finish all of my homework before I start writing in the passbooks.
Go back to being Abbey again. The one who couldn't care less about everyone else's thoughts. The one who liked to read, write, watch sports, have art projects just for the heck of it, who helped out her mom without being told more than three times, who was a clean freak, and who didn't care for one guy for more than a year. Be the real me, if I can find her again. 

I think that last resolution is going to be a lost cause. I haven't seen that side of me ever since Sunnyside. I wonder what happened to her. She probably died inside of me. I can't take who I am now. I see myself as sickening. I disgust myself. 

Going to go now. 

Buhbye.

Comments