Hey. It's December 31,2008 almost 11 p.m. I think. Not exactly sure. The time on this stupid laptop isn't correct and I hate it. I already put up some of my resolutions but I don't think that was enough. I guess I should put going back to the old me before I went to Jordan Intermediate on here. I hate the way I turned out after we left Jordan, I feel like I've changed so much headed in the wrong direction. I fucking hate myself so much. Wow. This is a bad way to end the year. So, I guess going back is going to be very hard. No more MySpace, Blogger, Yahoo, MSN, or anything else on the weekends. No more boys. Need to go back to paying attention in class. That means taking notes, finishing my homework on time, and less spending time with my friends outside of school unless I need help on my homework. This absolutley sucks. Well, I hope you guys have the best time ever possible. I didn't expect my ex-boyfriend to call me today. But, not that anything happened. Well, bye guys. Love you.
Comments