Hey ! It's been such a long time since I actually put something up on here. I guess the year could have ended on a better note, but too bad. It didn't ! Stupid bad luck. No money this year as presents. Got clothes and a backpack. That's it. I bought myself the first three books in the Twilight Series. Just need Breaking Dawn now. So, how was your holidays ? I can't believe how fast this year went by. Probably a good thing, my mind was kept occupied for the most part. Still can't get over him Hey, I almost did. For his best friend too ! I suck in the love department. :( Maybe with the new year will be a new guy ? I shouldn't be so hopeful. I'm just going to get heartbroken again. Resolutions ? Same as last year. Lose the extra weight you fatass ! There are some new ones though. GET A JOB AND SAVE FOR THE BIG PARTY ! Oh, and GET OVER HIM ! Stop cussing completely. Get my grades up to a B+ average. Make my mom happy with my weight and grades. That's all I can think of right now. I'm not exactly on the computer all that much anymore so I can't make staying away from the computer and study one of them. Well, bye guys. !
Comments
<3