From all of the Halloweens I've celebrated, I would say that this year was the best. I just got home from Knott's Berry Farm and I went on Big Foot Rapids about five times. I don't remember if it was more than that. I don't care either. I was at Disneyland last night as well. And tomorrow I'm going to my cousin's for his birthday. I love that kid. He's absolutely the best kid out of all of my cousins. Not just cause he is the youngest and latest member of the family. He is just so adorable. Yesterday was so fun at Disneyland. Too bad there was far too many people. A lot of them were in costumes. And I was wearing my real costume. The one that looks like a nightgown and the only way to know what it is, is by me wearing the fairy wings. The wings for some reason are bent and don't stay up properly. I know that I haven't typed up a blog in a while. I've just been really busy in the past two weeks. Well, let's just say that there was so much family problems that I couldn't take it anymore and I just broke down and cried. My mom thinks that I don't care about what's happening to us and that I don't care about what could possibly happen to us, but she is completely wrong. Sometimes I think that I'm more worried about this set-up than she is. Anyways, bye for now. I'll try to type more blogs from now on. Love you guys.
Comments