Pain.

I've tried lying to myself over and over again but I just can't take it anymore. Why can't I forget about these feelings ? I'm through having to go through this every day just cause I still love him. Why is it that when you don't want the feeling to come, it comes. Whys is it that when you want it to leave, it just won't leave. Well, I suppose that's life. In that case, LIFE SUCKS ! I dream of going to a place away from all of the sadness, all of the trouble, all of the hatred, and most of all, all of the pain. Does such a place exist ? Is there such a place of pure serene paradise ? People dream of such a place and yet not one has found their own paradise. Never in my life did I ever feel so much pain as the pain that he has caused me unintentionally. I hope and pray that someday soon I shall forget about these painful feelings and finally I will move on.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've felt this way MANY times before. It's most definitely not wanted, but it's gonna come. Chin up and you'll be ok. Just don't let it be the only thing on your mind cos there ARE more important things. And LYING TO YOURSELF isn't the way to go. You jusy get more confused. Trust me, BENN TEHRE DONE THAT.