Stay at home!

I wish I could say that I've been at home. But, I work at Walmart and we're an essential store so guess who still has to go to work? MEEE! I mean, at least I still have an income? Which I will definitely need because JACQUE HAS OPENED PANDORA'S BOX! I've been on Walmart's website and Amazon and review pages looking for a mini photo printer... I don't know which one to get...

Anyway, I think my mom is starting to get cabin fever. She's driving us crazy! Someone in the area keeps sneezing really loudly. And they've been sneezing like that since we moved here but this morning my mom was like 'I'm gonna go find them and tell them off.' LIKE WTF MOM! NO! STAY INSIDE YOUR OWN HOUSE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!

And she said we need groceries cause we're starting to run low on meat and right after that said she doesn't want to go outside. UMM SO WHO'S GETTING THE FOOD?!

UGH UGH UGH

Comments