It's another day almost over and I'm just now getting a chance to sit back and relax today.
Woke up late and had to rush just to get ready for work. That's what I get for waking up 45 minutes before I have to check in. Oh well. Lack of sleep is the least of my problems. Besides, that's what coffee is for!
So work was kind of boring. I kind of just hid in the stock room re-ticketing shoes from Black Friday. Customers get kind of crazy. We have so many that we can't sell yet cause they don't have a pair, they don't have a barcode, or they don't even have the correct shoe information. It can be so stressful sometimes. UGH. It was slow for like half of my shift so that was okay. We were just hanging around prepping shoes to put out. Today was Sunday and yet it felt like a weekday with how busy it got after. But that's okay cause then I'm not bored out of my mind.
Let's see... I got starbucks! Peppermint mocha will always be my holiday go-to drink. It's too bad that I can't get it year round. That's okay though. I would probably get sick of it. And then when I got home apparently my mom got me boba. YAY! Surprise surprise my aunt was at my house. Apparently they got a massage. That's okay though. I don't like going. I just fall asleep there. And I don't even get one.
We went to Cerritos to eat shabu and went grocery shopping. Filipino food for always. They always have my favorite snacks... That are like $0.50 more here at local markets sometimes. Not down for that.
I didn't even know it was going to rain so it's very likely I'm gonna start sniffling. It started to rain while we were eating shabu T______T WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?! I was just wearing a thin shirt with a not so thick jacket over it >.<
Lately I have been obsessed with Philippine phenomenon ALDUB. It's a love team, shipping, tandem, however you like it. And this weekend they were guests on so many different shows. I was a happy camper.
I just realized that I've been rambling for most of this.
Woke up late and had to rush just to get ready for work. That's what I get for waking up 45 minutes before I have to check in. Oh well. Lack of sleep is the least of my problems. Besides, that's what coffee is for!
So work was kind of boring. I kind of just hid in the stock room re-ticketing shoes from Black Friday. Customers get kind of crazy. We have so many that we can't sell yet cause they don't have a pair, they don't have a barcode, or they don't even have the correct shoe information. It can be so stressful sometimes. UGH. It was slow for like half of my shift so that was okay. We were just hanging around prepping shoes to put out. Today was Sunday and yet it felt like a weekday with how busy it got after. But that's okay cause then I'm not bored out of my mind.
Let's see... I got starbucks! Peppermint mocha will always be my holiday go-to drink. It's too bad that I can't get it year round. That's okay though. I would probably get sick of it. And then when I got home apparently my mom got me boba. YAY! Surprise surprise my aunt was at my house. Apparently they got a massage. That's okay though. I don't like going. I just fall asleep there. And I don't even get one.
We went to Cerritos to eat shabu and went grocery shopping. Filipino food for always. They always have my favorite snacks... That are like $0.50 more here at local markets sometimes. Not down for that.
I didn't even know it was going to rain so it's very likely I'm gonna start sniffling. It started to rain while we were eating shabu T______T WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?! I was just wearing a thin shirt with a not so thick jacket over it >.<
Lately I have been obsessed with Philippine phenomenon ALDUB. It's a love team, shipping, tandem, however you like it. And this weekend they were guests on so many different shows. I was a happy camper.
I just realized that I've been rambling for most of this.
Comments