Thursday, May 1, 2014 Pictures

So, on Thursday I went back to the Native Garden at school but a different part of it so I ended up taking a lot more pictures. And then I brought my sewing to school so you might see some pictures of the supplies in here. I really don't remember what I ended up taking pictures of. They are also not in order for the most part so sorry about that. And another sorry because some of them are partly blurry.

A late night snack of hot chocolate.













These are very pretty.

If only they weren't so high up.



Is this some type of cacti?


I was being nosy and trying to listen to the security guards cause something was going on on campus.

Here are my sewing supplies!


Recycle! It's good for you! Somehow :D

I want to drive one.

I look gross. I blame it on the high winds.



Dinner dinner we got a winner.

I cooked chicken curry.

And back to sewing!

Comments