Hello hello blogger ;)
How long has it been since I was last on here? Who knows! It's been years. I think the last time I was on was because Jacqueline wanted me to use it with her more. Haha man, memories are awesome.
Today was such a hectic day! It started out so great too! I got all my chores done, watched some anime and had lunch with Dorothy! I even got a new book today! But then we get into a fucking accident! And the guy even had the nerve to lie about who was at fault! WTF Total bullshit!
And now! My dad doesn't want me hanging out with Dorothy anymore! EVEN MORE OF A WTF! It wasn't her fault and why the fuck would he forbid me from hanging out with one of the few friends that I still have. It's so annoying. Even my mom who is more paranoid is letting me hang out with her still; although not for a while because she got scared just by the fact that we were in an accident. UGH
I would vent some more but I am just not in the mood to stay on longer.
Comments